pw-Drifters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ATTENTION EVERYONE

2 posters

Go down

ATTENTION EVERYONE Empty ATTENTION EVERYONE

Post  Manakala Tue May 03, 2011 3:56 pm

I decided that it would just be easier and less time-consuming for me to make this announcement this way. As you already know Bo is dealing with some family and health problems so I am making sure things get done. Well, due to some family situations that have arisen, Kat and Onyx will not be as active over the next few weeks either. They've recently had to bring their grand daughters into their home and as they're both very young Kat and Onyx are having to adjust their own lives to it. As a result of this, if a higher level cleric is needed please check to see if I am online, either on one of my Drifters toons or NahimanaKimi or KamiAbyss. If not then be patient or try to get outside help. If anyone has a concern or an issue please bring it to me directly and if I am not on talk to an officer, send me a message in game, or send me a message here at the website. I will tell you now that Tuesdays and Wednesdays I work day shift (11 am-3:30 pm EST) and when I work Thursday-Saturday its the evening shift (5 pm-close EST). I want everyone to know I appreciate all that they do for the faction and I appreciate your assistance in adjusting to the changes taking place right now. Just know that they are all temporary changes and hopefully within a few weeks things will be back to normal again.

To be sure that everyone has read this I would like you to leave a comment in response. Thanks!
Manakala
Manakala

Back to top Go down

ATTENTION EVERYONE Empty read and understood

Post  Guest Tue May 03, 2011 4:26 pm

ok i have read and understand totaly mana

Back to top Go down

ATTENTION EVERYONE Empty understandable

Post  Guest Tue May 03, 2011 4:34 pm

I know that things might be abit crazy but I know that we will work together to try and deal with things

Back to top Go down

ATTENTION EVERYONE Empty understandable

Post  Admin Wed May 04, 2011 4:22 pm

i wiil try to be on more to pick up any slack i can and hope others do thev same.onyx- kat and bo .deserve our best and we hope all works out soon .
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://pw-drifters.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

ATTENTION EVERYONE Empty Re: ATTENTION EVERYONE

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum