pw-Drifters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Executor and Marshal Duties

3 posters

Go down

Executor and Marshal Duties Empty Executor and Marshal Duties

Post  Guest Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:55 am

Executor Duties:

1. Regulate faction chat. Faction chat should be kept clean of these types of discussions: Politics, Religious issues, or any other touchy subject that may cause an useless argument.

2. Recruitment: Executors should always be on the look out for prospective faction members that will contribute in a good way to our family.

3. Helping faction members find squads for bosses/quests/etc. when needed.

4. Helping the Leader, Director, and the Marshals in keeping track of active and inactive members. Since the aforementioned cannot be online at all times executors need to help track who is inactive during their online time.

5. Help lead faction events.

6. Report any disruptive behavior, or any break of the by-laws committed by any faction member to the Leader, Director, or one of the Marshals.

7. Any other order issued by the Leader, Director, or any of the Marshals.

Marshal Duties:

1. Get into the faction banks whenever a faction member needs them.

2. Helping the Leader, and Director in keeping track of active and inactive members.

3. Help create as well as lead faction events.

4. Keep track of faction members that have received warnings from an officer for disruptive behavior or for breaking any of the by laws. Issue out warnings to faction members who break the by-laws.

5. Resolve conflicts between faction members. Inform the Leader, and Director of any disruption within the faction.

6. Any other order issued by the Leader, or Director.

Note: Officers are expected to carry out their respective responsibilities. Any officer that does not perform their job will be stripped of their position by the Leader or Director. Officer duties are subject to change at any given time.

Back to top Go down

Executor and Marshal Duties Empty AWSOME

Post  LOBO Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:21 am

This is perfect. We have needed guidelines of what each officerships duties are.
Since we have it in wrighting then there will be no question. As i have said in the By-Laws all officers have the same authority as myself or Mana. This is not to be or have overloards but to have the guild running smoothly. I believe these guidelines are fair and will work as long as we all work to make this guild the best in any game.
If you are intrested then please read the guidelines and leave a comment.
the qualifacations to being an officer is
1. Be a member of the guild for a minimum of 2 weeks
2. Be helpful to the guildies in anything that you are able to help with
3. know and follow the By-Laws of the guild and know the officer guidelines.

I thank Belith for taking the time to post this and thank you for taking the time to read it.
LOBO
LOBO

Back to top Go down

Executor and Marshal Duties Empty Awesome

Post  Inspired Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:43 am

Cool

Good work Bel Smile

Last edited by Inspired on Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Inspired
Inspired

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1543467679

Back to top Go down

Executor and Marshal Duties Empty Re: Executor and Marshal Duties

Post  Guest Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:00 am

since all officers are going to be renewed the positions are up for grabs. Bo, mana, EYE, busty, and me are going to be looking at how everyone works and will decide who the new execs will be. So everyone good luck if you're looking for position. Remember work hard if you truly want it ^_^

Back to top Go down

Post  EYE Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:48 pm

I like this! Simple and direct Very Happy
EYE
EYE

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: