pw-Drifters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Possible faction icon

Go down

Possible faction icon Empty Possible faction icon

Post  Guest Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:52 am

Okay, so I was digging around, found this online, saved it, thought we could maybe use it as our icon, unless someone can get creative and make a 16x16 icon for the faction. Let me know what you think.

Possible faction icon Driftericon1

Back to top Go down

Possible faction icon Empty Re: Possible faction icon

Post  Guest Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:19 am

Admin wrote:looks good to me ill look around but thats not bad at all. Smile Smile Smile

Well, since you're adept with the graphics stuff you might understand the information better, so here's what I FINALLY found for making a faction logo.

In order to submit an application for a faction logo, you need to request and attached the following in a ticket:

1)You must be the faction leader.
2)You must send in a screenshot of your faction's roster showing that the faction is a level 3 faction in JPG format.
3)The icon image must be sent in as a BMP format and must be 16*16 pixels with a RGB color mode.
4)If you would like it as a transparent background please make sure you add an Alpha Channel (Transparency Control Channel).
* add an Alpha-channel to your image (using Layer > Transparency > Add Alpha Channel)
* select the Eraser-tool Eraser Tool and erase what you'd like to get rid of in the mask layer, or use the magic wand.
* save the BMP as 32-bit vs 24-bit to preserve the Alpha Channel in the output file.

The image cannot be inappropriate and we reserve the right to refuse any pictures we deem inappropriate.

The bold is the one that gets me... not sure how to make something into BMP or what a RGB color mode is. LOL

Back to top Go down

Post  Gsam Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:23 pm

The bitmap image with an Alpha channel is a little old and I would have to find an older version of photoshop to do it. But let's try to submit the kind of images that are currently used as icons. I have 2 types, .ico and .png

The driftericon1 is a copy of what Manakala uploaded and driftericon2 is something close but a little bolder. I hope you can right click on any of the images and select 'save image as' to download it to your computer. You can then try to submit it to perfect world.

Possible faction icon Driftericon2
Possible faction icon Driftericon2

Gary
Gsam
Gsam

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down